August 9, 2009

happy little pumpkin cupcakes


these are for jack. 
a little late, but delivered as promised. 

pumpkin cupcakes with a little dot of chocolate. 

congratulations on buying your first house cupcakes!

ironically, these were the last cupcakes i made in my old place. we just bought a house too!
so that makes these cupcakes super cool special. 
just for you.

since i was in the middle of moving when i made these, most of my baking stuff was packed up so i just used a cake mix.
the easiest recipe ever... tasty too. 

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I love pumpkin flavored things, especially in the fall. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look incredibly irresistible. This Jack guy sounds lucky. I sure hope he gets to eat those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look so good! I am craving pumpkiny things lately, I am officially done with summer, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look yummy! I love pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh those look amazinhg!
    Please come visit me at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com and enter my current giveaway. I try to have a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday so I hope you decide to become a follower so you don't miss out!
    xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete